On September 11-12 in Ashburn, VA (IAD), attendees of NATA’s Ground Handling Safety Symposium (GHSS) will participate in open forum discussions focused on the operational safety needs of FBOs and other GA ground handlers. In NATA’s latest podcast, hear more about how we’re expanding opportunities to collaborate and share what’s happening in the world of ground handling safety. For more information or to register, please visit www.nata.aero/ghss.
The NATA Ground Handling Safety Symposium (GHSS) is the only industry event focused on the needs of FBOs and other general aviation ground handlers from an operational safety perspective. Entering its second year, the NATA GHSS has distinguished itself as the key annual gathering for GA ground handlers to investigate, explore and discuss the latest issues and trends in ground handling safety.
NATA is seeking industry professionals willing to participate in the GHSS through sharing their experiences and expertise. The following needs have been identified:
- FBO or GA ground handling personnel willing to provide a 15-20 min presentation on an actual ground handling incident, or near miss, including a review of the root cause analysis. The purpose of these sessions is to engage GHSS attendees in reviewing trends and issues occurring within our industry.
- These sessions will be closed to the press and attendees will be required to agree to confidentiality
- Ground Handling Fatigue Management & Fitness for Duty
- Just Culture & Accountability
- Generational Leadership
- Addressing Turnover and Talent Acquisition
Individuals interested in presenting at the 2018 NATA GHSS should contact Michael France, Managing Director, Safety & Training at email@example.com by Friday, July 13. Symposium speakers receive:
- Complimentary event sponsorship,
- Complimentary 1-day registration
- And a discount on registration to attend the full event.
For more information on the 2018 NATA GHSS, please visit www.nata.aero/ghss.