Last week, NATA Safety 1st launched its new Safety 1st OnSITE program. Safety 1st OnSITE is a supplementary training resource that allows users to customize a one, two or three-day in-person safety and operational training experience at their location.
Built upon the NATA Safety 1st online training foundation, Safety 1st OnSITE goes beyond the industry standard and provides aviation businesses customized training that will improve safety, operations and team morale.
Safety 1st OnSITE provides users the ability to create their custom in-person training experience from any of the following course topics:
- Aviation Fuel Quality Control & Misfueling Prevention
- Safety 1st Training Program Review
- Safety 1st Towing Safety Program
- Ground Handling Human Factors
- General Ramp Safety
- Customer Service Excellence
- Hazard Communication
- Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure
- Fire Safety – Classroom & Hands-On
Safety 1st OnSITE is open to any company that currently participates in the NATA Safety 1st program.